Key figures for 2019
Overview of annual consolidated results
|Global amounts (in EUR m)||2019||2018|
|Net profit (share of the group)||1,200||861|
|Amounts per share (in EUR)||2019||2018|
|Net profit (share of the group) (2)||35.63||25.59|
(1) Calculation based on the number of outstanding shares per year end (33,618,272 shares in 2019 and 33,681,297 shares in 2018).
(2) Calculation based on the weighted average number of outstanding shares (33,677,142 shares in 2019 and 33,654,106 shares in 2018).
Evolution of the shareholders’ equity over the last 20 years(3)
Evolution of the shareholders’ equity per share over the last 20 years (3)
(3) The financial data are prepared under IFRS standards since the financial year closed at 31 December 2004. The shareholders’ equity for financial years prior to 2004 corresponds to the estimated value of the assets.
(4) Figures relating to 2016 and 2017 have been restated in accordance with IAS 28, §18 to ensure that the shareholders’ equity for 2016 and 2017 can be compared with that of the following years as set up since 1 January 2018 under the Investment Entity status.
Annual average return(5) (en %)
(5) Average annual growth rate over the reference period ending on 31 December 2019 (see details in the Lexicon of the Annual Report 2019).
(6) Per share, gross dividends reinvested (see details in the Lexicon of the Annual Report 2019).
(7) MSCI AC World Net Total Return EUR Index – NDEEWNR Index (see details in the Lexicon of the Annual Report 2019).
(8) Euro Stoxx 50 Net Return Index EUR – SX5T Index (see details in the Lexicon of the Annual Report 2019).
Evolution of the stock price(9) over the last 20 years (in EUR)
(9) Stock price at 31 December.
Gross and net dividend per share
Sectoral breakdown of the consolidated portfolio in transparency(10)
(10) Based on the fair value of the Sofina group shareholdings at 31 December 2019 (portfolio in transparency).
(11) e-commerce included.
65 employees in 3 countries
Sofina’s shareholding percentage held in its 10 largest holdings(12)
|Groupe Petit Forestier||43,21%|
|The Hut Group||9,10%|
At 31 December 2019 the 10 largest holdings account for 34% of Sofina’s shareholder equity.
(12) Listed in decreasing order of fair value at 31 December 2019 (portfolio in transparency).