Number of shares:
The number of shares representing the capital amounts to 34,250.000.
According to the legislation on transparency statement, amongst other article 15 of the law of 2 May 2007, the Company reports the following information:
- the total share capital: EUR 79,734,940;
- total number of shares with voting rights: 34,250,000;
- total number of voting rights (= denominator): 34,250,000;
- existing statutory threshold: 3% (art. 42 of the articles of association).
The person responsible in respect of transparency statement is the General Counsel.
Rights attached to the shares:
Entitlement to dividend:
- All shares, representing the capital of the company bear the same rights.
- According to article 30 of the articles of association (Title IV: General meetings), each share gives right to one vote;
- Sofina has issued no other classes of shares, such as shares without voting right or preferred shares;
- According to article 622 and 627 of the Code of Companies and Associations, the voting rights attached to the Sofina shares, held by itself or by its directly controlled subsidiaries are suspended.
The financial institution providing the Company’s financial service is:
- EUROCLEAR Belgium
Departement Issuer Relations
Boulevard du Roi Albert II, 1
1210 Brussels (Belgium)
Phone: +32 (0) 2 337 59 00
Fax: +32 (0) 2 337 54 46