Sofina is a family run and controlled investment company listed on Euronext Brussels. Its mission is to provide patient and supportive capital helping families and entrepreneurs to develop their businesses. Sofina is headquartered in Brussels, with offices in Luxembourg and Singapore. More information on the facts & figures of the Sofina Group are in our corporate brochure available on our website.
The Investment Associate will actively participate in various steps of the investment cycle and take on the following responsibilities:
- Identification and prioritisation of new direct investment opportunities;
- Contribution to deep dive sector analysis in the framework of pro-active sourcing efforts;
- Execution of deep analysis of targeted direct and fund (VC/PE) investment opportunities, drafting of investment memos and presentation to the Investment Committee;
- Contribution to the negotiation and deal structuring process with senior team members, and support the internal process of a deal closing (coordination with back-office on tax, legal and accounting matters);
- Contribution to portfolio management and monitoring, performance analysis and valuation.
The Investment Associate is a team-orientated talented professional with multi-dimensional abilities:
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in investments (PE, family office, fund of funds), investment banking, strategic consulting or other corporate finance related functions in Europe;
- Graduated from a top-tier Business or Engineering school. CFA certification is a plus;
- Is fluent in English. Speaking other languages is an asset (or appetite for learning);
- Is solution oriented, has a collaborative, commercial and networking mindset;
- Is polyvalent and able to work in a multi-cultural environment;
- Is motivated by the idea of being part of a long-term investment project.
The Investment Associate will be part of the investment team and will report to the Executive Committee.
The Sofina Group has Investment Associate’s positions available in the Brussels and the Luxembourg office.
- You are welcome to join a professional and diverse environment where you will be invited to develop yourself to the fullest of your potential.
- You will be offered a long-term professional journey anchored on value creation through individual and team growth and continuous learning, including exchange programs & secondments when the occasion arises. Post Covid-19, you will be invited to travel occasionally within the context of your role.
- You will under a full-time employment contract (indefinite period) with a competitive remuneration package composed of fixed pay and long-term incentives next to an extensive benefits program: group insurance, medical care insurance, a mobility budget, meal vouchers and much more.
Please forward your motivation letter and CV to Sofina’s Group Career’s email box: email@example.com